Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pink Bottoms Are Not The Same As Red Bottoms

Just a quick question and on a much brighter note!


Anyway, last night I was watching some reality show, can't remember the name at the moment, but the girl said "pink bottoms are different than red bottoms, so bitch step your game up." I thought I would die from laughing, one because I've never seen a show with a pink bottom and two only a rich bish would say this to another person.

So people can you please tell me what are pink bottoms, maybe this broke bish could buy those instead,NOT!
The hottest must have shoe in the game is Christian Louboutin; and I'm saving all of my pennies to get a pair by spring! LMAO

The Fashion Show:
Anyone watch the Fashion Show? I just have one question what is wrong with Calvin, and lawd only knows I could not be a client or a teammate! Azz would be dead!!!!!!!!!!

Iman's how personality on the show annoys me!

RHOA:
Last night I watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta and I must say this is one of my favorite drama felt shows! Ummm I need Khandi to get a stylist!!!! I mean you don't have to wear Gucci all day every day but dang it dress as if you are trying to impress the people that paid money to see you and please do something with that hair! You know Derek J is riding on your tour bus right? Other than that I need her to put a foot in Kim's azz for being ungrateful and thinking she has talent!
Cynthia should have ran fast and far away from Peter. All I will say is blackeyes and band-aids in her future
I need Nene to take anger management classes because she goes to jail.

No comments: